Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,101 Posts
The best prices on the Borla cat-back I have found were at North Coast Mustang. However, they were a bit of a hassle to deal with. Buying it from a sponsor would probably be quicker and easier, and best of all, it would support the Jet.

One note: when you buy it, it will probably arrive in the wrong package. For some reason, Borla sends out a lot of exhausts with the wrong application marked on the box. My 2004 2.3 liter hatchback system arrived in a box marked "ZX4 '05 2.0", but it was the correct exhaust.

·
Registered
130 Posts
i got mine from north coast. I had no trouble dealing with them at all.

·
EAT MORE CORN DAMNIT!!!!
3,070 Posts
Well... I got screwed on a borla by two seperate sponsors....

Buy a Focus Sport!!!

·
Registered
8,101 Posts
Well... I got screwed on a borla by two seperate sponsors...
That hardly seems like the exhaust's fault.

·
Registered
20 Posts
my borla is being shipped from northcoast, not that cheap, but it was the cheapest borla i could find after s&h, etc. hopefully it'll be right

·
I have wonderous butt cheeks
8,054 Posts
And considering it is a FRPP part, try giving Steve (FORDSVTPARTS) a call and see what he can do for you.

·
EAT MORE CORN DAMNIT!!!!
3,070 Posts
Well... I got screwed on a borla by two seperate sponsors...
That hardly seems like the exhaust's fault.
Without naming names I was just saying beware of sponsors that sell Borla.... the one named in this thread however is not one of the two....

·
Registered
323 Posts
Got mine from Steve @ Tousley for something like $360. They are great to deal with. Be aware the box will be mislabled for a ZX4.

·
Registered
20 Posts
got my borla friday, and its perfect- got it from northcoast- it was a bit of a hassle, they had to have it shipped from michigan and not their warehouse.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts