Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys finaaly found a place that is willing to go the extra mile to help us foci owners out! Not puttin any of the other vendors down. Just wanted to thank Ray Dixon at myfordperformance.com for helping me getting my exhaust straight umong other things. Very informative, does not try to sell me anything I do not need, and very, very reasonable!!!! Mt sugestion is if you are going to purchase any parts, stop by and see him first, Great place great person.

Thanks

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
yeah the bosal seems 2 b a, if not 'the', house favorite amongst focus owners. good choice.

while i tend 2 do my business w/bobby, ray and the rest of the mcnews family, yes i do agree ray from myford is very helpful and takes care of his customers, definitely examples of people we need in our corner.

-Ult

·
Registered
384 Posts
Ray is one of the best people in the Focus performance business.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Ah shucks, thanks guys

Happy to help!

BTW, if you have friends with Mustangs, Ford Trucks, ZX2, let them know I'm pretty well connected with that market too. Right now most of my business is the Focus market, which is doing very well, but if I could increase the business in those other markets, that would be a bonus

Thanks again everyone.

·
Registered
727 Posts
I'll 2nd that, Ray you rock!!!

Now, wheres my ****!!! J/K

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Originally posted by UltegraSTI:
yeah the bosal seems 2 b a, if not 'the', house favorite amongst focus owners. good choice.

-Ult
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Yeah, i wish i never listened to you people
Cost me a little over $100

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Originally posted by Andy Smith:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by UltegraSTI:

-Ult
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Yeah, i wish i never listened to you people
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">

-Ult

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Originally posted by UltegraSTI:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Andy Smith:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by UltegraSTI:

-Ult
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">

-Ult
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I just listened to everyones opinon on here about it, and expected a lot more than what I got. There are a lot of people satisfied by this exhaust, but i for the life of me couldn't figure out how. It's all good though, I just like to warn people even though it probably wont stop another person from making my mistake. Bandit and bosal as a company were great, and they have great support behind their product.

·
Registered
727 Posts

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
What the heck were you expecting?
No, It doesn't do windows, wash dishes, or add 50 HP, but it's an EXHAUST PIPE...

It's the BEST Exhaust...I don't think any other could offer you ANY more.
Remember, the Fast and the Furious is FANTASY...

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
Originally posted by ZEKETRX:
Well guys finaaly found a place that is willing to go the extra mile to help us foci owners out! Not puttin any of the other vendors down. Just wanted to thank Ray Dixon at myfordperformance.com for helping me getting my exhaust straight umong other things. Very informative, does not try to sell me anything I do not need, and very, very reasonable!!!! Mt sugestion is if you are going to purchase any parts, stop by and see him first, Great place great person.

Thanks
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I'm not going to step on your thread w/ MY Personal Favorite Sponsor, but I would say the exact same things about Him.
These are the kind of comments that are GREAT to hear about Focaljet Sponsors. I will visit MY Favorite First, but when I'm "Comparison Shopping", it's good to know who else has given the sort of Satisfaction and Service that I appreciate. I'm glad you had a great experience and chose to share it.

·
Registered
243 Posts
His product comparison on MY Ford Focus is great place to go and check out all kinds of products for our cars. He includes his pricing (even if its not the lowest) and multiple company listings with similar products web sites etc... For one stop information. I think this is GREAT!!!!

·
Registered
489 Posts
goto TonyD!!!!!

Oh ya BANDIT rocks too!

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Originally posted by MichaelXi:
What the heck were you expecting?
No, It doesn't do windows, wash dishes, or add 50 HP, but it's an EXHAUST PIPE...

It's the BEST Exhaust...I don't think any other could offer you ANY more.
Remember, the Fast and the Furious is FANTASY...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I was expecting what you guys ranted about. I didn't say it should do more than an exhaust, but i feel it is ill fitting and too loud. If you dont like my opinion that's fine, but the way i see it you guys making this thing sound like it was great when it wasnt cost me around $100. I'd like to prevent anyone making that same mistake. If you think its the best exhaust then great, personally i'd rather have the apexi, hks, thermal, magnaflow, focussport, nuformz, borla, or tanabe before it.

<warning F&F tangent ahead>The fast and the furious was a rediculous movie that made people think cars were cool. This "car world" could use less posers...that movie was a horrible thing. Personally I cant wait to get out of the FWD 4cylinder scene all together, sadly where i got my start with cars has turned into this crap i see today. People need to stop spending their minimum wage paychecks on body kits and aluminum wings....
<end of tangent>

Anyway, the apexi did and has offered me more. I'm so glad i did the switch, and rather than disliking a on part of my car, I now love it.

·
You Can't Make Me Laugh
4,566 Posts
Sorry to hear about your bad experience man.
But your the third person out a whole ass load of people that wasn't happy w/their Bosal. Mine fit perfectly, literally ZERO hassle w/the install. It was shiny as hell right out of the box. And 8 months later it's still cleans up nice. The sound is a bit loud, but I'll blame that on my race header.

Anyway, enjoy your new exhaust, and keep in mind your bad experience w/Bosal was most likely a fluke.

Edit: Spelling

[ 02-21-2003, 06:20 PM: Message edited by: KonaZXIII ]

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Originally posted by KonaZXIII:
Sorry to hear about your bad experience man.
But your the third person out a whole ass load of people that wasn't happy w/their Bosal. Mine fit perfectly, literally ZERO hassle w/the install. It was shiny as hell right out of the box. And 8 months later it's still cleans up nice. The sound is a bit loud, but I'll blame that on my race header.

Anyway, enjoy your new exhaust, and keep in mind your bad experience w/Bosal was most likely a fluke.

Edit: Spelling
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I had two of them, so i dont think it was a fluke. Just a conflict of opinion i guess. The finish on it was pretty nice though, they are very shiney, not that it really counts for anything

1 - 20 of 23 Posts