Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any new info on the most anticipated bolt on since carbon fiber colored window washer nozzles?

I am ready for it, but is it ready yet for us? I am gonna even have to change my funding plans now to accomodate a suspension instead of Cat Conv. Oh well, I have a job, at least that will keep me busy until the Bosal Cat comes out.....

Happy Thanksgiving Children!!!!!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
The cat is back in Canada for some modifications, according to Bandit.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
dude get over it and do your part to kill the rain forests and get a race header

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
It slipped "Out of sight" because there's no new news.
I'm sure BANDIT will post when it's time.
Deal w/ it.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Michelle, your input helped out alot....pussy ass mother ****er....I am just trying to post somthing differant instead of all the similar posts that most people on here do man...come on man, why did you have to say that? I love Bosal and all their products, and BANDIT has done an awesome job my Q's and the whole FocalJet's inquiry's too......I am just letting him know that I am still psyched. It was in joking matter (my orig. post)so if yours was too then I'm sorry about all this reply here.....

·
Registered
847 Posts
Originally posted by Sir_Gawain:
Thanks Michelle, your input helped out alot....pussy ass mother ****er....I am just trying to post somthing differant instead of all the similar posts that most people on here do man...come on man, why did you have to say that? I love Bosal and all their products, and BANDIT has done an awesome job my Q's and the whole FocalJet's inquiry's too......I am just letting him know that I am still psyched. It was in joking matter (my orig. post)so if yours was too then I'm sorry about all this reply here.....
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial"><cough>yeshewasjoking<cough>

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<cough>yeshewasjoking<cough>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">funny stuff

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Originally posted by Sir_Gawain:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">that post sure was... pointless. glad to see the focaljet love still exists in you Sir_Gawain. mike was kidding.

regardless of you little adendem to the end that was really uncalled for. mike is a nice guy and has contributed a hell of a lot more than you have to this forum. calling him a "pussy ass mother****er" is fairly out of line.

as far as i'm concerned you're a stupid **** with **** for brains... that is unless you were kidding...

Nate

[ 11-30-2002, 11:09 PM: Message edited by: Bmorezx3 ]

·
Registered
150 Posts
Originally posted by Smoe:
dude get over it and do your part to kill the rain forests and get a race header
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">well said.
i do like the idea of a race header, though.

·
Registered
174 Posts
once agan would every 1 on th3 jet just chill???

this place has a lot of attitude recently, if someone posts a Q then then respond informatively. I know most mean well but things come across differently on the web.

[email protected]

ps. I wouldn't mind a bosal cat...

·
Registered
133 Posts
Guys it's a cat converter **** that it is a car part...chill and by the way Sir Gawain when the cat comes in you distract Bandit and remember the visitation rights we agreed on

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you people for replying to my post and helping me be corrected...and I WAS kidding to michael. Anyway you guys are great here...love all of ya!

Paparoach, I hear ya.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts