Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any info on this piece? I was looking to purchase the Random Tech, but was told to wait for the bosal? It must be getting close to being released then..any updates? Bandit? price or et?thanks

·
Registered
473 Posts
definitely would like info as well. and could you guys hhhhhhhhhurrrrrrrrrrrrryyy up!! there is only 1 legal aftermarket replacement for our cat. converters. not very cool ya know!!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Easy does it guys, they are working on it. Believe me as soon as its available everyone will know about it.

·
Registered
573 Posts
It's not easy fighting with engineers, techs & Canucks. Should have the prototype done in about 2-3 weeks. Once that is done & test fitted will go an make a hole bunch. My guys in Canada are making this for us so I have to wait till they can use the mandrel bender which is used for making GM parts. I will post as soon as it is ready to go.
Special thanks to CTZX3 for lending me the OE cat.

[ 07-29-2002: Message edited by: BANDIT ]</p>

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
ohhhhhhhhhh....c'mon
..stop making me wait!!!

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds good...and from what I hear it is supposed to be way way cheaper than the Random Tech, but produce same reults with power and no CEL and direct bolt on..is that much true?

·
Registered
723 Posts
if i get a header soon i would definitely be wanting a hi-flow cat in the future (say 1 1/2 months). after installing the bosal exhaust on my car i am very pleased with it's quality and will be buying any part you guys make for my car.

·
Registered
847 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by BANDIT:
It's not easy fighting with engineers, techs & Canucks. Should have the prototype done in about 2-3 weeks. Once that is done & test fitted will go an make a hole bunch. My guys in Canada are making this for us so I have to wait till they can use the mandrel bender which is used for making GM parts. I will post as soon as it is ready to go.
Special thanks to CTZX3 for lending me the OE cat.

[ 07-29-2002: Message edited by: BANDIT ]
<hr></blockquote>

Who is making it up here and where??? Any chance of getting one here instead of having to buy from down there in the U.S., pay brokerage fees at the border, exchange rate, and all that b.s.???

thanks!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Bosal has a facility in Kingston. I passed it a month ago making an emergency trip to crappy tire to get new wiper blades.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by BANDIT:
[QB]It's not easy fighting with engineers, techs & Canucks. [QB]<hr></blockquote>

When you get the batch produced, let me know and I'll come to Whippany to get one!!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr> Any chance of getting one here instead of having to buy from down there in the U.S., pay brokerage fees at the border, exchange rate, and all that b.s.???
<hr></blockquote>

Yah, what he said!

·
Registered
61 Posts
I suspect anyone who sells Bosal products up here will be able to sell this as well.

·
Registered
847 Posts
sweet...I didn't know Bosal had a place in Kingston! Hhhhmmm...I wonder if I could get one directly from them

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
You would travel that far. You are the man.
Dom are you coming to the show on Sat?
<hr></blockquote>

NO, unfortunately not. 1) Focaltech01 is helping me install a pulley set and 2) at night I have to attend a wake for a friend

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by FocusOnMyZeTec:
updates?<hr></blockquote>
Ditto??

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by FrescoFoci:

When you get the batch produced, let me know and I'll come to Whippany to get one!!
<hr></blockquote>

i'm with don on this one...i would def drive for it...I WANT ITTTTTTTTTT...I NEED ITTTTTTTTTT

·
Registered
573 Posts
I'm on vacation this week, but the cat only no pipes should be delivered to my office & then will ship it to our Canadian plant so they can start building the sample.

·
Registered
847 Posts
sweet...please keep us updated! I'd definitely be interested in picking one up when they're available.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts