Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I've been away from the jet for a while, and may have missed this. Has Bosal ever gotten that muffler hanger fixed so that it puts the muffler in the "right" place - tucked up into the bumper cut-out? It was supposed to be fixed "soon" a long time ago, and I've never heard anything else about it.

I've waited a long time for them to release that so I can buy one that'll fit properly out of the box, then gave up and played with my other cars. Now I'm back to playing with the Focus and wanna free up some mileage/power that the stock exhaust's stealing from me...

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Im not sure..I just had a muffler shop weld mine up high..very sturdy.

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
Got a pic Vince?

- Drew

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Sir_Gawain:
So now I have the magic adjusting Bosal Tip thingy...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">You should hook up a little motor to it. It'd be neat to have a car that could "wag its tail" at people...

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Originally posted by focusownerskid:
Got a pic Vince?

- Drew
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I dont think I do actually...but once I wash my car and get the scilencer kit on there I will take a picture and send it to you if youd like? It really came out supre clean and looks stockish dare I say...

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
no problemo..Ill have these up somtime by the end of next week...

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
Sure man, email it to me when you get it.

I'll host it for ya.

- Drew

·
Registered
489 Posts
No I dont think so, unless the kit I bought a few months ago was an old batch.. I used a band clamp and can now take the rear can up or down with a flat tipped screwdriver (or better yet, drill)

So now I have the magic adjusting Bosal Tip thingy...But yeah I know what you mean it would lean just a little too much off to the side, and down way too much from the bumper..I have the WW type "W" kit, so it made it worse looking...But I love the exh. it has great quality and awesome sound out of it..60 roadster sounds arent really all that bad....MMMMMMM

1 - 9 of 9 Posts