Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i jsut got my 05 zx3 last tuesday... so sat. i was washing my car and went to back it outa the garage and the back right break was locked up tight and i had to put it in drive and move foreward for it to unlock... is that a normal thing / what should i do
also driving home that night the guages randomly flashed at me a few times... and today the car didnt wanna start i had to give her some gas when trying to fire her up to get her on... oh and my seatbelt light is on all the time... its wierd cuz im buckled up but the light says im not...?any advice besides take it in? i have the full 35k and 100k extended warenties and such so would it be easier to just take it in or is there somehting i can do myself? thanks in advance...

·
No Indians, only Zuul.
1,119 Posts
was this a new car? or a used one? my car was in an accedent befor i got it and the belt light is on for about 5 min after i start my car. id say go back to ford demand a diff car this one isnt acceptable.
it sounds like its been in a wreck or its a Lemon.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah its brand freakin new 300 miles on it when i got it... i wanna take it in but havent had the time and i leave for school in 2 weeks or less....

·
Registered
719 Posts
thats a bad sign. i would also try to get out of that car and into another one before you start making weekly trips to the dealership.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts