Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of an intake manifold being manufactured?? I know the one from BAT, Inc. supposedly requires a little machining work to get it on...any direct bolt ons?

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
FC is gonna come out with one very soon thats supposed to guatantee 10-15whp...

·
Registered
518 Posts
CTZX3 is making some complete bolt on FR`s for 575 shipped i believe.. adds 14 horsepower to the wheels on basically stock engine very good choice in my openion and its alluminum... likes lots of boost. Stick in some crower stage 3`s and have fun all way to the rev limiter

·
Registered
518 Posts
[ 12-11-2002, 09:25 PM: Message edited by: Travis ]

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anymore info on this Travis? Pics?

Kevin

·
Registered
518 Posts
The website is ctracingdesign.com i believe I dont have an actaully dyno graph of what this done. We are currently working off of the Ford Racing catalog specs. It added 16 fly wheel horsepower and gained a foot lb of torque with a stock engine w/ shorty header and an airfilter. So id think this intake combined with a header would be worth 20 or so?? but im just guessing. He requires a deposite in order to get you one, and it is a complete bolt on kit. With throttle body adapter plate however! A 70 mm throttle body from summit racing is available for 183 dollars and that is what ford racing used. its supposed to be bolt and go but i dont know i havent tried it yet. Its a quality piece though.. it looks like a real intake

[ 12-12-2002, 04:12 PM: Message edited by: Travis ]

·
Registered
745 Posts
the only intakes available are 2000...2001+...Ford Racing (mods required)...FC (soon to be). these are it...unless you go custom

-the BAT is the Ford Racing...sold in kit form from CTZX3

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the info guys!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts