Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever looked into dealing with bump steer? I havent started measuring but from looking at it and with lowered suspension angles it doesnt look goo and anything done to reduce bumpsteer would be nice.

· Potato Camera Operator
9,486 Posts
I considered "fixing" the bump steer in my car after I slammed it, then realized I don't have any. It's a simple fix if you decide to go through with it, but it's not something that is at all necessary at least on my car. With the crazy angles at which my tie rods operate, I'm as shocked as you are that this isn't an issue.

· Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I considered "fixing" the bump steer in my car after I slammed it, then realized I don't have any. It's a simple fix if you decide to go through with it, but it's not something that is at all necessary at least on my car. With the crazy angles at which my tie rods operate, I'm as shocked as you are that this isn't an issue.
Yeah I havent gone to far as to try to measure it yet. This is just an idea, I may take it to TF works and have them do the math and hopefully be around to learn while they do it. I certainly dont have the equipment to do it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.