Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok...my friend was tryin to do a "burnout" the other day (its a dodge stratus so it wouldnt be much more than a lil wheel spin but we wanted to try anyway) so he decides he is gonna pull the ebrake and give it gas. well we did this and he gave it a lil gas and like the whole car "squatted" and felt like it went down about 4 inches! i am just wonderin if doin this will hurt the car and will even allow him to spin wheels?? (and i dont want any smart a** remarks like "well why doesnt he just get somethin to make it so he can do a burnout") thanks

· Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its actually an auto WITH an optional auto-stick...its really cool actually. he has both an auto and manual. i wish my car was like it! i was drivin it and the only thing is that there is some delay between when you shift and when it actually shifts (like half a second) but i like it! and he would be doin it in auto so he wouldnt have to worry about the clutch and all. thanks for the quick responses tho!

· Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well about what radix2 said...i really dont know much about transmissions and whatnot so honestly i wouldnt even know...all i know is that he can either have it in automatic or "auto-shift".

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.