Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buy Pvt. Lynch\'s z-24!!

I don't know if this has been posted before, but check this out link

She got shot, she got rescued... it's happened many times. Does this make her POS Cavy with 120,000 miles any better for you?

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
Re: Buy Pvt. Lynch\'s z-24!!

didn't her 15 minutes of fame end like 8 months ago?

·
Registered
506 Posts

Dont forget there'll be a movie too!

·
Registered
3,051 Posts

I sincerely wish the families of soldiers who were killed in battle could visit Lynch and slap her across the face.

I would buy that car just to completely ghetto it out. Disgrace her and everything associated with her. Here is a bumper sticker idea...

"I completely sold out to the American media, and all I got was this POS Cavalier."

·
Super Moderator
12,441 Posts

I wouldn't buy a Z-24 if they gold plated it.

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts

that car rules!!!

·
Registered
786 Posts

I sincerely wish the families of soldiers who were killed in battle could visit Lynch and slap her across the face.

I would buy that car just to completely ghetto it out. Disgrace her and everything associated with her. Here is a bumper sticker idea...

"I completely sold out to the American media, and all I got was this POS Cavalier."
Going off topic here...

Hrm...the media started the crap to begin with...props to her for cashing in on it. I'd do the same damn thing, then lay low for a few years.

·
Registered
659 Posts

The majority of you posting disgust me
She recieved major media attention WHILE STILL IN IRAQ how could she help it? Grow the F up and stop being so jealous of her. That is what i boils down to. Sad so sad that capitilism is considered a bad thing in america now. Guess i am just a Capitilistic Pig

adam

·
Registered
95 Posts

Yeeaaaaahhhh.....I love the 89 Cavy Z24...That was my first and second car....3rd being my focus...The old z-24's rock!

·
Registered
912 Posts

She recieved major media attention WHILE STILL IN IRAQ how could she help it? Grow the F up and stop being so jealous of her. That is what i boils down to. Sad so sad that capitilism is considered a bad thing in america now. Guess i am just a Capitilistic Pig

adam
Ditto

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

adam
Ditto
I think people's animosity is directed more towards ohters trying to take advantage of her situation and blowing it out of proportion.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts

I personally am sick of hearing about her. Shes not the only dman soldier in the world thats ever been rescued, and shes all we are hearing about. I think it is PATHETIC that she is getting so much attention. And I just heard the other day she got 1 million dollars for a book. She is cashing out on her "misfortune". Obviously its not really a misfortune if shes so popular and rich now. It really is patheic.

·
Registered
235 Posts

Hey, maybe my brother who was over in Iraq for a year and a half could sell his vehicles and write up some crazy war stories and make a book out of his life over there and get a cool mil.
This is all just so stupid. These people need to get a life.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts