Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how hard would it be to get an addition to the for sale/wtb section of the forum where you can review someone that is either selling a product or buying a product that way people know who is not good at paying for what they order or shipping out what is paid for

right now i am having an issue with a team member shipping out something i paid for and it would be nice to let other know to watch out for this particular seller

·
Banned
6,369 Posts
99% of all transactions are good... unfortunately we do have those occasional 1% mishaps.

If there was a forum for that... most of the time all you would see is when a transaction went well. The bad ones would be so full of drama and "he said-she said" stuff it would be really pointless.

However... there have been times that posting about a bad transaction has yielded a resolution. We had one last week that got fixed.

If you feel the need to post about it to get a resolution, feel free to do it in here... we mods can try to help out if we can.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
One thing I like about other forums is that they are allowed to have 'vouch threads'. Each person (if they want) starts a thread and people who have dealt with them post whether it was good or bad.
Could something like this be allowed?

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just thought it would make things nice and clean to have a special section just for that so you could search on a person and see what other people are saying for the kind of business they do

just a thought

1 - 5 of 5 Posts