Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much would it cost to buy your cam gears, have you install them, and dyno tune them? How much for each individually as well?

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's a good price for a dyno tune. Another shop I called wanted $45 +150 an hour.

I just can't wait for that paycheck...

·
Registered
5,176 Posts
Their tuning is an awsome bargain. It was like they they gave me a different car back when they were done.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Their tuning is an awsome bargain. It was like they they gave me a different car back when they were done.
Right on, that's what we like to hear.
sounds like another quote for the page, eh?

·
Registered
5,176 Posts
Right on, that's what we like to hear.
sounds like another quote for the page, eh?
Please feel free to quote me on that.

·
I Now Post Stupid ****
3,495 Posts
But I noticed that Kent Cam Gears only let you advance/retard -/+6 degrees while other cam gears are 10 or above. I think 20 is a bit too much but 10 seems right. You think you can pull out optimum performance with the Kent Cam Gears?

·
Registered
24,330 Posts
But I noticed that Kent Cam Gears only let you advance/retard -/+6 degrees while other cam gears are 10 or above. I think 20 is a bit too much but 10 seems right. You think you can pull out optimum performance with the Kent Cam Gears?
I think in all of our dyno testing, we've never needed anything over 6 degrees. We've installed other brands before, and I don't recall ever needing that much adjustment to achieve max power. Sounds impressive, though, huh? 10 or 20 degrees, that is.

·
I Now Post Stupid ****
3,495 Posts
Sounds impressive, though, huh? 10 or 20 degrees, that is.
No not really. I think 10 is just right for the severly screwed Zetec. And 20 is ridiculous. I figured 6 would fine just making sure.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts