Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all i have a auto focus with svt header/cat and flex. 2000 ported intake. under drive pullies. cold air intake and super chip. I am going to order some cams soon and i need some advise. The thing is that i work for a ford dealer so i can get good prices on ford racing cams. so what do you think stage 1 ford racing or stage 2 ford racing. let me know what you think please and or if you have any expeiance with the efects of these cams on a auto focus.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
i have basicly the same setup. i would get stage 2 but i dont personaly know for sure, just what i would do. but i am gona do is save up for a 302

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
stage 1s no question.

go to my site to see what they did for a 5spd car. they'll really help your atx big time, but not be overkill either. (btw i'm on a stock head and header thru just an ORP, no race header stuff)

http://tiger.towson.edu/~rwarfi1/dyno.html

mcnews has em for 345, and always willing to help ya w/any questions you have about them or installin them. feel free to hit me w/any question bout them as well. good luck.

-Ult

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey ult are those numbers after dyno tuning? or is that just sticking them at 0 just wondering.

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
ill post my dyno after i get it done, read my seg for what i have done. BUt i would say stage 2 also.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
remember guys, he's an automatic. they were tuned, but analysis of the piston's position w/a piston stop showed that they were at about 0,0 (sprocket said +5,+5)

i'd said for your application, stage 1s

-Ult

1 - 6 of 6 Posts