Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what type of grind should i use for cams or a JRSC and what type of nitrous??
thanx

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Sorry i can't answer your particular questions but here is my 2 cents worth anyway; unless you have beefed up internals, don't even think about spraying w/JRSC. You will be asking for trouble, you know like a blown engine and stuff. As for cams, from personal experience, I would recommend upgrading your jrsc setup with a smaller pulley and bigger injectors instead of cams. You can then retain the driveability and reliability that the JRSC is justly famous for while still getting significantly more power for a moderate cost. Also, FYI, I put a race header on my JRSC setup and man, does it make a difference! it screams right up to the fuel cutoff and sounds so sweeeet!

·
Registered
120 Posts
no cams here yet, but as far as the nitrous Im using an NX wet 75shot with no problems at 5 pounds of boost, gonna change my pulley but havent decided on how much of an increase I want with it yet. best run so far has been [email protected] car is driven daily and have used 10-12 bottles of spray on it so far with no problems. I also agree with the race header comment, definitely improves engine acceleration but it does make the exhaust significantly louder.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts