Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up with the esslinger intake cam is it worth getting over crower 2's. Is anyone running the esslinger cam? Do they also make a exhaust cam? Ive heard nothing but good things about the crowers and am leaning toward those but i would like to know if there are better cams out there.

·
Registered
222 Posts
i dont know about the esslinger cam but i have the crower st 2 and i didnt like it that there was almost no torque gains so i left the intake cam in and put the stock exhaust back in and regainged almost all of my torque. if you do some searches on here you will find that if you dont have a head package you dont need an exhaust cam. thats why esslinger only offers the intake cam and not a set with exhaust.

but ever since i put my exhaust cam in i love the feel of the car and the pull i get.
hope this helps

geoff

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks . Can you buy the cranes or crowers seperatley or are they a package deal.

·
Registered
222 Posts
crowers are a package but it is possible to get cranes seperate. now actually getting them may take a while. my buddy tried to get one and waited for a month for it and never got it. we initially were trying to get a stage 3 intake and a stage 2 exhaust setup. we had the exhaust from a set and tried to order the intake. i know the intake cam went for like 200 bux.

geoff

1 - 5 of 5 Posts