Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to get this kit and convert my magnaflow exhaust to dual 4" magnaflow style tips (the same size that comes with the exhaust). I know this kit has two openings for exhaust but I saw some pictures and it does'nt look like there is room for any kind of exhaust whatsoever other than stock. Aslo if anyone has any pics of the front a sangia red focus with the xeon kit could I see them? If anyone else had suggestions on poly rear bumpers that have openigs for dual exhaust that would be appreciated.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
How bout if I got the evo rear bumper and got 5" tips to fill those big holes. what sideskirts and front bumper would look good with that rear? I don't know what would look good because the evo rear is pretty low to the ground than other kits. the sideskirts can be fiberglass or poly preferably poly but the front bumper has to be poly cuz i've seen cars with fiberglass bumpers and they are always messed up with cracks etc. what about the xenon kit with the evo rear?

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump

·
Registered
381 Posts
i was wondering the same thing, for a sedan. i have the xenon back (not on as of yet) and i wanted to make a dual exhaust also. i already heard that 1. its gonna cost alot and 2. it will make you lose power. i don't really care about either one due to the fact i can save up and my cars not fast anyway, so yea if someone can please post any ideas...POST!!!
i KNOW i saw a zx3 with dual exhaust. i'm not sure but i think it was red.

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
There is only one cutout for a pipe... But a rotozip can make you a cutout on the otherside too.

I thought about it, it would just be a PIA unless you catch the pipe before and use a very small can muffler on the passenger side.

·
MAKE IT RAIN! ... is that like [email protected](3+/ a [email protected]" and @
7,550 Posts
PLEASEEEE dont go any bigger than 4 inch tips... it will fill any hole just fine, 5 inch tips looks like ur gonna take off any second to try to fit in at china town or somethin

but anyways, the xenon kit would fit two 4 inchers just fine. And the evo as well

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanx I think you are right about the 4" tips on the xenon kit.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
got price quoted today for about $200 not bad, that includes y pipe, 2 4" tips, piping, and labor. I talked to the guy who has it he said there is a y pipe after the rear suspension and then that pipes it out to the left and right.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OH btw, sit'n'on chrome in the norcal forum has dual exhaust on his xenon kit but the tips are only about 3" or so i think a 4" would look good.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts