Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to sell my thermal R&D exhaust but the buyer is skeptical of me... Can I get some of the people who know me to speak up and say a few words

Thanks,
Toole

·
Super Moderator
12,435 Posts
Moving to Zetec Tuning.

The Thermal was my next choice for exhaust because of it's quietness and gains. I ended up getting the loudest one though because of a good deal.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
I too have heard it and love the sound! awsome!to the buyer yes its a good exhaust good gains and good sound and good quality

·
Registered
232 Posts
I guess you would be mailing the exhaust to the buyer? I would check to see if the other person would do a COD or something.

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by TRUenemy00:
i can vouch for you being a good guy
<hr></blockquote>

Ditto. I've met him, stayed w/ him at F/X'02, and I'd trust him to watch my 10 yr-old daughter and keep her from harm or danger.

[ 09-09-2002: Message edited by: MichaelXi ]</p>

·
Registered
122 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by TRUenemy00:
i can vouch for you being a good guy
<hr></blockquote>

Yep. He's pretty well known in the FocalJet community and is a great guy. Having met and hung out with him at different G2G's in the past, I can tell you you're safe buying from him.

Marlette

·
Registered
36 Posts
I can vouch for Kevin. He offered to pay the repair deductable on my car before, didn't take him up on it but he actually meant it. I let him drive down the road with a 300 dollar device the first time I met him and he came back, not many people I would trust like that but he's good at his word. So what exhaust are you getting now Toole?

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im putting the borla back on

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by TooleBox:
im putting the borla back on<hr></blockquote>
NO!!!! NOT Borla!!!????!!!!
What, you didn't like my Bosal!!!????
Back to the "References" issue, if what you(The Buyer) have read isn't enough, please PM me, and I'll expound on my Trust/Respect for Kevin.

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Kevin is a reputable guy...and you better send him a 6-pack of Guiness for doubting him.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Kevin? Sure, I'd vouch for him. Fuggettaboutit.
Vincenzo and Dominick will take of anything you need.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts