Ford Focus Forum banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Hoping to have them ready in a couple of weeks. Unfortunately, these will not fit SVT with our high flow cat. We are currently looking for a smaller cat that will work with the brace. Thanks to all for your patience!

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
We are working on two versions. One will and the other one won't. The one that will is obviously going to sit closer to the ground and is to be used at your own risk. It will only be a potential problem on cars that are lowered more than 1.5"

·
Kyle Gave Me His Oklahoma Foot Disease!
11,279 Posts
Yeah, they really don't do much.

I got one of the FSWerks ones to act as sort of a skid plate of sorts, so far it's done it's job well :lol:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Don't waste your time waiting, you can buy it NOW
WTF, this site won't let me add the company name or link so like WTF
PM to get the link

I laugh when I saw this pic so I showed this to my focus god and he thought it was funny too!...LOL

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/5304706556/

·
Registered
262 Posts
I don't get it.
When a company use to make parts Karl at massive would copy it and make it cheaper.
So I hope you get it now????
I want to know I cant add the link or the company name????
This guy work is a work of art, wish I had the money to buy all the parts he makes

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
When a company use to make parts Karl at massive would copy it and make it cheaper.
So I hope you get it now????
I want to know I cant add the link or the company name????
This guy work is a work of art, wish I had the money to buy all the parts he makes

Good job- way to stir the pot for no reason. Maybe if the guy that you are referring to didn't have such a history on here, you'd be able to post links to his goods. The man is certainly skilled, I'll give him that. But there's certainly good reason that you can't post links to his company.

Besides- how many designs can you really come up with for camber and toe arms? There's countless companies making the same thing for multiple different cars (not just Focus/Mazda 3). I bought the same style arms for my Mercedes from a completely different vendor. The same design applies to a boatload of cars- a couple dimensions are all that change. Massive, Dom, HTP, CFM- none of them really created a new design- it's the same concept that's been in use for years for many different platforms of cars. On the opposite side of things- all of those vendors that I mentioned have also created many brand new products through their own innovation and research.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Good job- way to stir the pot for no reason. Maybe if the guy that you are referring to didn't have such a history on here, you'd be able to post links to his goods. The man is certainly skilled, I'll give him that. But there's certainly good reason that you can't post links to his company.
The reason why is Domin wasn't a Sponsor on this site and was selling parts on here.

I've email the guy for a full shipping quote on everything he does

·
Banned
1,455 Posts
The reason why is Domin wasn't a Sponsor on this site and was selling parts on here.

I've email the guy for a full shipping quote on everything he does
The name of this forum is 'ASK OUR SPONSORS"

Why are you trying to post links to a NON Sponsors website?

Sponsors like us pay for the privilege of selling things on this site. That money is what keeps the site free for the community to use and gather information. If Dom wants to sell parts here, he should pay for the privilege like everyone else.

To the op and anyone interested. We do custom work. This is diffidently in the realm of something we could do 100% in house. If you are interested in doing something get in touch with us. We would be glad to help.

It might be something we end up producing, but at this time, it is far back on the drawing board.

21 - 40 of 66 Posts