Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find out if there is a way to paint my car so it is more or less a black paintjob that is like a chameleon paint job that gose from black to red. So it gives the same effect of parking a black car next to a red sign and seeing the reflection. Dose anyone know if this can be done and if so how?

·
Registered
573 Posts
check out house of kolors paints im sure they will have something. i ws watching a specail on jesse james and his painter showed a paint that was worth 4500/gallon or so. be expecting to pay ALOT.

·
Registered
320 Posts
you can do anything with money. just talk to a good custom painter. not your bodyshop kinda guy, but a good custom paintshop. there is doug starbuck, or starbucks custom paint, or there are quite a few down here in southern california. but you just need to look for the kinda shop that can do this.

Jordan

·
Registered
143 Posts
one idea is a black base coat with a cany red finish. candy = translucent color of what ever the candy is. Just an idea but I am no paint guy

·
Registered
320 Posts
theres something like what you want called black cherry, i think its like a red metal flake on a black base coat with a thin coat of black over that. It does the chameleon thing and metal flake is coming back

1 - 6 of 6 Posts