Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24,330 Posts
focaljet-1 said:
As much as I love animals, personally I don't think the track is a good place for them.
I'd agree and I only say so because I'd hate to see a pet get hurt by someone. Smaller pets, especially since they can be difficult to see. And if for some stupid reason a pet were to get off its leash ( no one ever plans that ) it could be bad.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well this guy is not small, he's a Mastiff that weighs around 170 lbs., has an 8" wide head, and is about 3 feet tall an all fours. But more then anything, I think it will be too hot for him, especially on the asphalt. Thank guys anyways.

·
HELLAFRUSH
9,744 Posts
I would imagine the amount of noise generated at a race track would be hard on an animal as well.

·
mani i love dongs
7,048 Posts
this just came in an email from Nasa

11. Other Important Stuff
A) Fuel pumps will be open and will serve 91, 100 and 112 Octane. Pumps will be open at 8:00am- 4:00PM. Fill gas cans so you don't need to make multiple trips. Cash or check only. Cost of fuel is $5.00 for 91 and $7.00 for 98 or 112
B) Tire service WILL be available from Toyo Only and tire truck will be in garage area
C) Animals are NOT allowed at the track. If you bring one you will be asked to leave.
D) Food Service will be available at the track.
E) Oil dump is located at the track across from garage #3
F) Do not litter. Leave your pit space clean or be charged $100.00
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts