Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a thought, i have one sitting aroun and thought, Hmmmmmmmm, 80mm mass air=good. just a thought. if so i will need 24# inj. do theyt have those for us?

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
please?

·
Registered
63 Posts
i could help to give people a little more than 1 hour on a Tuesday morning to reply

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i fell asleep and hadn't realized that little time had passed. my bad.

·
Registered
63 Posts
it's all good. I've found the best way to get replys is to post the topic the night before and check it the following night. This gives lots of jetters the chance to view it and post replys.

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
80mm? are you serious? i'm not an expert on how this will affect performance but... why?

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
why not a 99 ranger? i have it on mine. wonderful on the throttle responce and low end.i have plans to bore it out.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by demonfire:
80mm? are you serious? i'm not an expert on how this will affect performance but... why?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">yeah, i got it for my 95 conv. gt but traded it in on the focus on friday so it is just sitting around now. and yes, 80mm is a little big, but it is an aftermarket proflow with a badazz k&n bolt on and outerwearz prefilter. new is like $450 so if i can use it i want to.

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
you could probably slide your intake pipe THRU that MAFS man! if you have something that could utilize it, go for it... otherwise, sell it and buy something you can use.

i had a holley quadrajet 720CFM carb lying around almost new that i had no use for... sold it. why? had no use for it

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i tried the harness, and the harness fit. can i put 24 # inj. on my focus? do i just need to recalibrate the maf and keep the stock inj?

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
alright, i found somone to sell it too for 100 buks shipped. i eventually will run a jackson blower and want to know if i will end up having to buy one of these large mass airs again to support the blower. once again, it is an 80mm.

·
Registered
112 Posts
there is no use for such a big maf. Thst is way over kill

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks, is a cobra maf and inj any better for us?

·
Registered
354 Posts
It can't hurt but it's bigger than the throttle body. Probly better off getting cash for it and buying something focus specific.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
who makes the best maf fo
r us?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts