Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picture was taken by Robbyracer while at FOTB. In the picture you can see Freddy (Yellow_Fo_Us) literally dancing on his hood. It is made of carbon kevlar and a fiberglass frame.

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
IMPRESSIVE!!!

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
you know... i dont care if my hood could take it, i wouldn't walk on my car like that.

it tends to scratch it.

(this is coming from a guy who doesn't let people in the backseat, and makes you kick off your shoes before getting in, mind you.)

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Whoever is the manufacturer of that hood, should use that pic as part of their marketing. I've been considering get a kevlar carbon hood for my EVO but still haven't decided if it would be stronger than the aluminum one it comes with.

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
Picture was taken by Robbyracer while at FOTB. In the picture you can see Freddy (Yellow_Fo_Us) literally dancing on his hood. It is made of carbon kevlar and a fiberglass frame.

he was not dancing he was JUMPING !!! getting major air and slamming down !!!

·
Super Moderator
12,447 Posts
Kevlar of CF? Nevermind.. I don't always read all of the post.

·
Registered
556 Posts
I can actually say that at one point he was doing jumping jacks....the hood is fine but his turbo pipe gets a little close...might want to watch for that...BTW don't try that at home...unless you're Freddy

·
I have a golden finger
1,834 Posts
it was funnier later on that night...JaySD were talking to some other out-of-towners next to freddy's car (maybe pretending it was his...who knows), when freddy got a running start, jumped on the hood, back off and ran around the corner...

·
Registered
135 Posts
yeah that will be great....when he is buffing the scratches out of his hood....

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
He will not be buffing out the scratches. When he jumps on the hood it has a tendancy to crack the top coat. He says he will be getting a new hood soon, so no more jumping on his hood.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts