anyone gonna do a run after the Pav's?

·
Registered
8,586 Posts
Re: Canyon\'s tomorrow?

:MOD: i hope you mean on a track called canyon's :MOD:
see guys i could be a mod in the dezert too
Not bad Les
. I think chewie was rolling out afterwards. You've always got the meet to convince people. I remem. the last time I followed you out there

the Dirt Brown Kona in Arizona

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

lol Les wat ya hidin? hehe got a new toy?

·
mani i love dongs
7,048 Posts

we'll see, iwasn't expecting gas to jump a dollar in less than a week, let alone 3 days. so we'll see

·
Registered
2,575 Posts

So how did it go?
Went good...scared Sarah a bit when the tail got a little happy...Johnny stopped just short of the wall once...had to turn around early since Sarah was feeling a bit queazy...other than that, a lot of fun!

·
Registered
2,575 Posts

Looking forward to the 17's w/Kumhos in a couple days...the tread on my back two tires is starting to show the wear line...

·
mani i love dongs
7,048 Posts

johnny also lost all oil pressure and had to get towed again, thinks it might be the oil pump that got trashed when he spun it.

·
mani i love dongs
7,048 Posts

i almost lost it between the lake and tortilla flats, scared me a little but at least i know my new suspension is workin...

couple of my friends rode with Brad in the stang and had a blast.

i was in front most of the way which was different and somehow a lot easier to go faster than i would have liked, ahhh.

·
mani i love dongs
7,048 Posts

i talked to him this morning and that what he was saying, its his turbo oil pump not the enigne oil pump

1 - 16 of 16 Posts