Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I own many cars and I'm in my car clubs with my different cars. Here's what I propose...

Neons.org(Neons) v.s. Focaljet(Focus) v.s Crxsi.com(Crx-hondas)

A triple threat match to see which group has the fastest, best handling, host hp, nicest looking, craziest paint job, and overall drivable car in the US. Then the winner can brag that they really are the better car. I'm not going to include J-bodies since they just plain suck. Saturns are no competion at all. Pontiacs are just a bunch of toyota wanna-be. And all the other import cars are not going to be included because they're mainly dominated by HONDA. May the better car win...

·
Banned
1,936 Posts
honestly....who cares?

they all suck and for power the neon would win with a Hahn turbo. focus = great handling. and CRX? hahahahaha

but really. who cares?

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
errr, uhhh, i think Club Focus or someone would be better suited to this.

read that "Fourgasm" article in 09/03 Car & Driver or something

·
WRAWRRR, BEAR CLAW!
19,258 Posts
A CRX Si with a built/and or boosted B16 or B18 in it, and proper suspension, would spank a LOT of Foci, don't laugh at those cars--they kick ass, and are one of the reasons the Foci even exists.

Same goes for a strong Neon. And even a J-body with a properly tuned Ecotec. When the new Saturn tuner comes out we'll have another contender to deal with too.

·
Devil's Advocate. Just to cheese you off.
6,880 Posts
Okay, I own many cars and I'm in my car clubs with my different cars. Here's what I propose...

A triple threat match to see which group has the fastest, best handling, host hp, nicest looking, craziest paint job, and overall drivable car in the US. Then the winner can brag that they really are the better car. I'm not going to include J-bodies since they just plain suck. Saturns are no competion at all. Pontiacs are just a bunch of toyota wanna-be. And all the other import cars are not going to be included because they're mainly dominated by HONDA. May the better car win...
Can I be the judge of the craziest paint job, nicest looking and most driveable categories? Gimme a break.

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
hehe, a stock focus vs. a stock crx, no contest, the crx maybe lighter but it only has 70hp if that. Its basically a a Geo Metro on stereiods.

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
hehe, a stock focus vs. a stock crx, no contest, the crx maybe lighter but it only has 70hp if that. Its basically a a Geo Metro on stereiods.
70hp? ha ha you've GOT to be joking. you should read up on CRX's a bit

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
honestly....who cares?

they all suck and for power the neon would win with a Hahn turbo. focus = great handling. and CRX? hahahahaha

but really. who cares?
Untill you throw a turbo type r motor in it and eat all of the above.

·
WRAWRRR, BEAR CLAW!
19,258 Posts
CRX, B18/B20, JRSC with 15lbs & Hondata, exhaust/header, race clutch, lightweight flywheel, etc., KW coilovers, good wheel/tire combo & brakes...

TQ like mad off the line (no turbo lag) for the 1/4, and the balls and suspension to whoop ass on a road course, not to mention what a light flyer it already is

what a fun lil car that would be!

·
Registered
1,945 Posts

its funny that you separate pontiacs and j-bodies. since we're talking sport compacts, i can only assume you're talking about the sunfire which is a cavalier. and how are they toyota wannabes? agreed, they do suck though.

anyway, half of us don't accept comparisons when done by "qualified" people like magazine editors, so wtf is even the point of us "amateurs" doing one. no one will ever "win" and all it'll do is create board wars.

·
Double-Wide Pride!!!
881 Posts
A CRX Si with a built/and or boosted B16 or B18 in it, and proper suspension, would spank a LOT of Foci, don't laugh at those cars--they kick ass, and are one of the reasons the Foci even exists.
Yeah, and if a frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his ass a hoppin'

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
Can we make it like Road Warrior and mount machine guns, missile launchers, and stuff on our cars?
We'd definately win then!

·
I am Teds custom title. Not anything like the one
2,916 Posts
i think my team members at SVTOA(cobra's/lightnings/SVTF's etc) VS 3Si.com(3000GT's and Stealth's) would be interesting..

Ted

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
There's nothing wrong with Competition. Just about everything in life is about competition. Sure, there's boundaries as to how far competition can be considered "ok" but there's nothing wrong with competition in general...and this situation is basically what it's about.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts