Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well the subject says it all sometimes after i spray and let my car sit for a while and try to restart it i will either start and die or not start and i have to feather the gas any suggestions? I am running the nx wet kit w/ 50 shot with a fc 65mm tb and aem cai.. also it did it before i got my delta chip installed as well as after

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
shot running way too rich and leaving unburned gas in the intake? only thing i could think of... really fouled plugs.. heh

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
thats what it sounds like to me. Pull your plugs and have a good look at them. If you don't know how to read a plug, let someone that does.

·
Registered
125 Posts

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
replace your plugs, see if that helps. I go thru a set of plugs every two weeks it seems, Mine are two colder coppers, about a buck a piece. well worth the 5 minutes to change. I take mine out from time to time, and they look great, but replacing them makes all the difference. I don't recommend changing them every two weeks by any means, it's just my car. Keep a set of plugs gapped and ready to go in your car at all times when running nitrous, that's my strategy. hope it helps. later

g

1 - 6 of 6 Posts