Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live outside of dallas in a town called Carrollton.
WEll im sitting here at my computer and i hear fireworks, so i run to the window and look and there are some small moter shells going off, like from one of those like 40-48 count moter shell blocks going off net to my car.

I ran outside after grabbing my keys only to hear an exaust and tires spin about 1/8th mile from my house at a light. So i have no idea what kinda car it was.

There were like 5-6 little firework powder marks on my car like they hit and bounched off or something.

But im pissed!

My old car got shot with a bbgun 3 times and had chili, cheese tator tots thrown on it.

WHAT IS THAT!?!?

Brent

·
Registered
933 Posts
doh that sucks.

I had hotdogs, and oranges on my antenna one time, from some pesky sexy women thought it would be funny!

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ahh yes, hotdogs on your antenna compare to having fireworks shot at your car, and being shot with a bb gun :-\

Brent

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
dude calm down man. thats [censored] up to be an ass to someone when they did nothing to you. and you better not even say it's because you're mad cuz what happend to your car. he wasn't trying to say his situation was worse. just that his car had been violated too. get the stick out of your ass and stop being an ass!!!

·
Official [FJ] Distinguished Advisor
19,806 Posts
There were like 5-6 little firework powder marks on my car like they hit and bounched off or something.

But im pissed!

My old car got shot with a bbgun 3 times and had chili, cheese tator tots thrown on it.

WHAT IS THAT!?!?

Brent

Sorry, dude; nobody should vandalize a car.

But if you'd just stop yelling at people...

·
Banned
4,105 Posts
I don't care how pissed off I may get at somebody, I will not mess with a person's car, that is just wrong. It happened to my girlfriend's roommate's TrailBlazer 3 times this year alone, eggs the first time, the second time was red lipstick writing like 'whore' and 'slut' on the rig, and the third was sugar in the gas tank.

Messing with someone's ride is just wrong, I'd rather just settle things the old fashioned way and duke it out mano to mano or some other way, but you don't touch someone's ride, NO MATTER WHAT!!

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i wasnt being an ass. HIs was a joke, people are just being mean and ass's to me. Dont know who does it but yeah, its the same, hot chick stupid [censored] messing up my car. But then agian, i guess everyone would be completly calm and not be an ass if something happened to their car.

I will just come shot your car with fireworks jason to see how you react.

brent

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
whatever brent. do what you think you have to. im not saying you can't be pissed. im saying don't take it out on ppl who had nothing to do with it. like i said, get the stick out of your ass and stop fishing for sympathy posts.

·
Registered
5,447 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
this thread is snowballing like a debbie does dallas video

If you weren't such a ricer, they wouldn't have shot fireworks at your car!

P.S. ^^^ is a joke! don't threaten to beat me up over the internet

·
Registered
4,383 Posts
*moment of silence for the post of the week*

anyway. yeah, that really blows dude. how bad is the dent damage? someone egged my car once. needless to say... they took eggs to the face
. Pays to have tons of adrenalin, a hunch of who did it, and big ass friends, and they ended up washing my car
. turned out to be just them [censored] around and egging everyones car they knew... but mine was the only one taht got washed that night

much as it sucks though dude... don't be such a twitchy kid. people just don't like twitches. (hint: ever thought 'why'd my car get beat'?)

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
were gonna need a link to know what you are talking about

1 - 15 of 15 Posts