Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well on the way back from work i was looking at the oil temp gauge and it was beyond the red line then looked at engine temp and it was right before the red. So them i pulled into my driveway and it wasnt smokin or nothing but then i checked to see if had any anti-freeze and it was below low...So looked under car and it was tripping some kind of fluid (i thought water) but it wasnt. It was the clear anti-freeze. So i starting all my aftermarket parts off and it is now in the shop. Got towed yesterday afternoon. GRRRRRRR And i think its leaking oil around the oil pan bc its all wet looking and grimmy.

I will post whatever they find wrong with it today when i found out.

Can i say LEMON...I sent paperwork to DSB already. Hopefully find out something soon.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes i did have off road pipe installed but took everything off back to stock before takin to dealer.

Problem: Found leak at rear coolant hose to heater core.

Oh yeah and bluesvt u just dont know all the problems i have had. Its been in for everything that other people r having (even my tranny been replaced) well lets put it this way the oasis report is 7 pages long...InfaredSVT (David) whats up? Any problems lately?

Thanks Chris

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I think the reason slick asked about the ORP is he had that hose break on him at the track. It was from coming loose and resting on the ORP. So it is a good thing you took the pipe off or the dealer probably would have said something and possibly charged you.

anyone with the ORP should make sure they zip tie that hose up so it doesn't hang and cause this potential problem.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hmm never noticed a hose near it...My bracket that holds my ORP is rattling like crazy i bemt it and it stops for awhile then start up again. Any fix to it? or just take it off? Car will stay stock for awhile until i here from the DSB and if they do something then i will probably part out everything.

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.