Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
quick questions:
1-is there a resonator on the Bosal?
2-anyone wtih the Flowmaster can attest to sound, power and quality?
3-how good is the Magnaflow b/c I'm leaning towards it!
thanx 'jet

·
Registered
210 Posts
Im using the Flowmaster and I love the way it works ($215. Summit). I actually had a Borla first but it was too loud inside the car at freeway speeds (I like music inside and a nice exhaust tone outside). The Borla actually seemed to to get quieter the higher the the RPMs go up. The Flowmaster is really quiet inside the car almost like stock. On the outside it rocks, the harder you step on it the more it snarles. My only mod is intake and the flowmaster is a 2" system. Im not doing any more mods, but if your planning on maxing out your engine with everything that you can possibally bolt on to it You might want to consider the Yo Dude 2 1/4" with the Flowmaster muffler.

·
Registered
99 Posts
how much and where can i get a flowmaster?...

·
Registered
294 Posts
Originally posted by harry:
quick questions:
1-is there a resonator on the Bosal?
2-anyone wtih the Flowmaster can attest to sound, power and quality?
3-how good is the Magnaflow b/c I'm leaning towards it!
thanx 'jet
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">The bosal has three resonators, one front one center and one rear.
The bosal is also the most quality oriented out of the ones you metioned. Its polished stainless, and has three flange joints rather than those cheesy slip joints. A lot of people on here have the magnaflow, because its one of the cheapest exhausts. A lot of people like it though, personally i'd rather stay with a stock exhuast than have a lower level aftermarket.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts