Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have installed an AEM s.r.,F.C. throttle body, JBA shorty header, F.C. pulleys, and Vibrant exhaust. The problem is that my check engine light won't go of. If I reset the computer it will come right back on the same day. I took it to Ford,and they said that the computer was reading to much airflow coming in or something. Does any one have an idea on what could be wrong?

·
Registered
591 Posts
i have more mods than that and i dont have a CEL i dont think it is a mod related cell mabey ure car has a problem? take it to ford? good luck

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
check yout maf plug, tps plug and behind the tb there are some small plastic tubes that can come loose really easy. being u have a shorty header i dont see how any of the emissions stuff could get messed up but check them to. check all them. that is the only

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
with something that ambiguous fords gonna point the finger at the mods....goto autozone and get the specific code number...then ask in team tech

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
auto zone could not do it so I took it to ford and he said that it had to do with the mass air flow sensor?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts