Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
Nov 14th. Friday. Streets of Willow.

Yes.. I said FRIDAY!!!!

Mark your calendars now.

If all goes well... the Boost Camel Spec Focus will make its debut at this event.

·
Registered
871 Posts
BUR_ZX3 said:
If all goes well... the Boost Camel Spec Focus will make its debut at this event.
I'll believe it when I see it ;).

2 Spec Focus's in So Cal, WOW! Just think of how many 2nd place trophies you will win :lol: .

I think that I remember you telling me that Clint would be driving. Assuming so, did he get his Comp license yet? If not, when?

·
Registered
11,368 Posts
lapp4sm said:
2 Spec Focus's in So Cal, WOW! Just think of how many 2nd place trophies you will win :lol:
Wow, aren't you confident giving all the SF guys a hard time :p

I believe the current plan is for Clint to get licensed in Feb.

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
lapp4sm said:
I'll believe it when I see it ;).

2 Spec Focus's in So Cal, WOW! Just think of how many 2nd place trophies you will win :lol: .
I already know the answer. None. You guys will be carrying all those home. ;)

lapp4sm said:
I think that I remember you telling me that Clint would be driving. Assuming so, did he get his Comp license yet? If not, when?
The plan is that he's doing October Buttonwillow HPDE 4 in his car. We'll have the spec car 95% done for November Buttonwillow where he'll shake it down, then on the way home, drop it off @ Wild Pony for a cage and have them fab that up, then pick it up and take it to Willow Springs for its debut in full Spec Focus form.

Then he'll use the car @ Feb Driving Concepts (assuming Greg signs him off with 4 days of HPDE 4) to have the license and ready to race come March!

·
Registered
566 Posts
wow i cant wait.

when does the event get added to the focus challenge site and what is the cost? yeah newbie here :rock:

·
Registered
449 Posts
Hey newbie that focus challenge website lags a bit. Keep your eye on this web site www.redlinetrackevents.com This is where you will register for the event. The cost is around $150.00 with the transponder. It will be nice to have another newbie on board.:p

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
Actually... fees have been reduced... Once registration is online (should be soon) I'll be sure to post up here.

·
Registered
566 Posts
The_Onion said:
Hey newbie that focus challenge website lags a bit. Keep your eye on this web site www.redlinetrackevents.com This is where you will register for the event. The cost is around $150.00 with the transponder. It will be nice to have another newbie on board.:p
yeah i kinda noticed it seemed to be a bit behind. thanks for the tip and thanks for making me feel welcome! :D there is enough stress involved with this whole process.

·
Registered
566 Posts
BUR_ZX3 said:
Actually... fees have been reduced... Once registration is online (should be soon) I'll be sure to post up here.
great just in time for the newbie!

·
Registered
449 Posts
lofocus said:
yeah i kinda noticed it seemed to be a bit behind. thanks for the tip and thanks for making me feel welcome! :D there is enough stress involved with this whole process.
:lol: Just bring your helmet you'll have fun.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts