1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
i think thats for the non zetec

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hmmmm. Seems like a cam gear to me. I couldn't afford the shipping if I lived in Canada though!

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
I wouldnt go with that gear. 3 bolts tend to slip, and thats not a good thing at all.

·
Registered
566 Posts
From the seller:

Dear buyer,
This is for the Cam Gear Tool and we removed the auction for causing too much confusion... If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask and let us know what you want to do or if you need anything else. Thanks for the inquiry and we look forward to hearing from you,
Mach 1 Sales Staff
cfmfocus2 called it.

·
Registered
742 Posts
did these retards think this add wouldn't cause confussion? I mean seriously. you can tell they are trying to sucker some poor person into thinking they are buying a cam gear when they actually aren't.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Once I bid on an auction titled "AEM CAM GEARS" for around $100...turns out it was for ONE cam GEAR (singular), and after I called him on it, he promptly removed the auction and unregistered.

Sometimes eBay is so shady...

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
WTF? shipping to Canada is $400?

I still think my favorite ebay auction was when I was gonna order some aux switches and the seller said:

"great for nitrous, neons, fog lights, or for acttin' all gangsta' and tellin' your gurlfriend/boyfriend to quit touchin' your switches"

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha, hey gimme some credit I mentioned it probably being installation tools....lol. J/P, 400 dollars shipping to Canada thats awesome. No 30 dollar cam gears for me. *tear*

·
Banned
1,031 Posts
Confusion my rear

"Notes: These AEM Tru-Time Cam Gears will fit 00-03 Ford Focus models. DOHC applications require the purchase of two (2) cam gears."

why would they post a pic of the cam gear and then add those notes

1 - 12 of 12 Posts