Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Where is my @#$ antenna?!
4,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Home Depot CAI! $12 Canadian

no power increase but better throttle response. When your filter gets old replace in with a better flowing filter.

EDIT: Nevermind you alread did

[ 03-04-2003, 01:06 PM: Message edited by: Honkeytonk Monkey ]

·
Registered
408 Posts
Originally posted by Honkeytonk Monkey:
Home Depot CAI! $12 Canadian

no power increase but better throttle response. When your filter gets old replace in with a better flowing filter.

EDIT: Nevermind you alread did
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">How big is the tube you used? I have a Home Dept ram air/heat sheild, but I think the tube is kinda small.

·
Registered
35 Posts
i also did that but i use a heat vent for your floor(house) it was about 2.5" by 6" and ran it up underneath my cone filter i also buy some of my hotrod parts from "team orange"

·
Registered
406 Posts
I have a good idea, Jrock...Quit being a tight ass and spend some money on stuff that will actually make a difference!!

·
Registered
921 Posts
Here's the list

-gutted hatch & trim
-ported TB
-ported y2k intake manifold
-EGR removal
-K&N drop-in filter

All of these things are complete or will be by the end of the month. Is there anything I'm missing? The cost to do all the things above is less than $10, including the K&N (I got it free). Once all the free stuff is done it's UDP and Race Header time!

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
chop the shifter?
SVT snorkel?

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
monkey...flip the horn around onto the other side of the rad support (the holes r already there 4 u) and then u can run the tube thru the rad support right up 2 the lower grill. and this way u can run it right up 2 the stock airbox hole, not the resonator hole, keep that covered...have dyno proof u loose power by havin that open.

like this.

all the pix r here...enjoy....

http://tiger.towson.edu/~rwarfi1/ghettointake.html

-Ult

[ 03-05-2003, 10:28 AM: Message edited by: UltegraSTI ]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts