Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BAT is out of the EBC plain rotors and I need them pretty quick.
ç

Does anyone have a cheap source for all four replacement (no bling) brake rotors?

·
Registered
268 Posts
there is a set on ebay i just looked, oem style

·
Registered
11,255 Posts
I'd check Motorcraft.

Their prices are usually about the same as other aftermarket brands. According to their catalog, I see a part numbers of BRR-124 (front) and BRR-126 (rear).

They also might be easier to get too.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd check Motorcraft.

Their prices are usually about the same as other aftermarket brands. According to their catalog, I see a part numbers of BRR-124 (front) and BRR-126 (rear).

They also might be easier to get too.
Where do you buy motorcraft parts at good prices? The dealer wants $90+ apeice for the fronts, I didn´t check the rears.

I can get Qualitee/Autopartsource rotors which are probably canadian/european castings here at work but they´re on indefinite backorder.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Id hook up with our friend at on the boards, I think Steve is his name, he will sell you anything at 10% over cost, and cost is a lot cheaper than retail price (i know i work at a ford dealer too), check out the sponsors page or the group buy page he has a listing there.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I just got the set for $50 (canadian) from some dude on ebay.
They were Napa parts. So I don't think you'd pay more then that.
Check your local Napa.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Steve is correct. The business name is Tousley Ford, White Bear Lake, Mn. I called them recently for the price of a fuel pump for a 2000 ZTS - retail $157; his price $105.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I just got the set for $50 (canadian) from some dude on ebay.
They were Napa parts. So I don't think you'd pay more then that.
Check your local Napa.
I used to get my 13" Bullitt rotors from NAPA for $35/side. I'll give them a try this weekend.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts