Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a place that sells Konis at a good price.

Thanx.

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
Get your Rears in the Classifieds.
There's currently an INCREDIBLE Deal, which I would SNATCH, except I already have Rears.
I'm going to Tony D at NewEdgePerformance.com for Fronts.
He's a Site Sponsor.
If Tony can't do Fronts-only, I'll Shop at Tire-Rack, the next best Sponsor/price for Front Koni's.
I've been Searching, and, Unless Tony can do Fronts-Only, TireRack.com has the best price. If Tony can do it, I'll buy from him FIRST on ANY parts.
If you choose to buy from Tire-Rack, be sure to use the link in the Wheels,Tires,Brakes Forum, so FJ gets a cut.

*EDIT* BTW, I DON'T know if the ones in the classifieds are adjustable w/o removing from the car. It doesn't say.
The ones which I have must be removed to adjust, but newer ones don't.
Even if they're not, the price is too good to pass up, UNLESS you're a Hard-Core Racer who needs to adjust Often.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
The ones in the classifieds are gone. I knew they wouldn't last long

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
modacar.com....$570ish i think, no place cheaper, trust me, unless some performance shop can hook you up around where u are
For such a SMALL Difference in Price, I'd GLADLY pay for Tony D's Customer Service, AND help FJ along the way.

·
Registered
361 Posts
We usually keep the Konis IN STOCK, and are a official FJ sponsor. Plus, we keep the suspension bushings and springsets in stock too.

If we can be of help, please dont hesitate to call us !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts