Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is the cheapest place to get this kit? The lowest place I have seen it is New Edge for $449.95. This will be the first mod done to my car. Also, what would be the price of installation? Thx for the info

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Mcnews has it for $400. But new edge might be the only place that has it in stock. So i'd try there first. Have you though about the FK hitec kit at all? It's $395 shipped from ZX3tuning. I've heard good things about that kit, and it'll save you some money. The install is pretty easy, and most on here just do it themselves, but you'd probably be looking at like 2 hours of labor at around $60-70 and hour. That should give you and idea.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
mcnews at 400, they can have em dropped shipped to you when you want to make a move.

fk is on special for 350 over at club-focus.net however some are now complainin about the lower than advertised drop w/their kits, most needin camber plates.

-Ult

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
mcnews at 400, they can have em dropped shipped to you when you want to make a move.

fk is on special for 350 over at club-focus.net however some are now complainin about the lower than advertised drop w/their kits, most needin camber plates.

-Ult
Yeah...i'd still go with the FK though. I've got some friend's with the 1.8 from progress and the car looks about right. So long as the 35/40 kit didn't go lower than that i'd have a smile on my face.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts