Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
give the noob some credit, at least he knows quality when he sees it!

fyi: that car belongs to bigbluefocus and is all over Team Pitstop and Team Rigz, take a look.

Nate

·
Registered
104 Posts
ok, lets say I wanna do the engine swap, like that one. How much money. REALISTICALLY. Can someone do a true blue estimate? I have come into quite a bit of coin and I am looking to do something along those lines myself.

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
Phil has spent about $19K, that is with extra's that are not needed.

Realistically, this swap could be done for around $10K-$14K depending on components used. It could be a lot less if you already have the donor motor/tranny/rear end.

- Drew

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Originally posted by Darkie:
ok, lets say I wanna do the engine swap, like that one. How much money. REALISTICALLY. Can someone do a true blue estimate? I have come into quite a bit of coin and I am looking to do something along those lines myself.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">the owner of that car said it cost him 20k. do a search. there is tones of info on it http://www.kugelkomponents.com/

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok well sorry guys but if you look to the left i am a noob so
N E i have a 56k and the search is just toooooooooo damn slow
56k <---

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
own3d by...

Originally posted by Decepitcon_Zetec:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">- Drew

·
Registered
104 Posts
HOLY ****. Thats it I was honestly expecting like 20+?!?! Well, my uncle passed away last week and he left me all he had! Sad to say he was like a second dad to me. Lived down the street and was always in my life. He passed away in a car accident, and had no kids, and never got married and he left me as the sole beneficiary of his stuff. I also now am going to be the proud new owner of a 2001 Yellow VW Bug! I am not sure how this is all going to play out, but my lawyer has told me, he listed no one else in his will. So I was supposed to be looking at somewhere over $200,000 in money, and assests.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
question......if i did the
jrsc
is there any parts i DO have to install eq. fuel injectors?
i heard the stock ones are good til 170hp???

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
Darkie,

I am sorry to hear aout your grandfather

But, I have to ask, will you be my friend?

Decep,

The JRSC does not make enough power to require any type of MIC.

Don't worry about it.

- Drew

1 - 12 of 12 Posts