Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,123 Posts
Ok Murph, now THAT is a car worthy of worshipping! I'm almost crying here, seeing that thing on the market, and not having enough money to buy it. When would an opportunity like this ever come up again?

THAT my friends, is the most amazing car EVAR!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
This Vehicle has 262 original miles
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">uggh it would kill me to own that and NEVER drive it.
I would double the mileage in 2 hours

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Originally posted by P-51:
THAT my friends, is the most amazing car EVAR!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Nah...I still have the ad I clipped out of Autoweek in high school of an RS200 Evolution for sale.

Same car, less weight, 650hp, 0-60 in 2.1 seconds.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I think it has a little over half the mileage we think and that they advertise. The speedo is only in kph, and I'm guessing its 262 Km.

I don't understand the point of having a car if you're not going to drive it, but most of us on this board are probably the exact same way.

Cars were designed to be driven. That's why they have engines.

[ 05-29-2003, 10:01 AM: Message edited by: Alf ]

·
Registered
733 Posts
wow

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I think 90k is a good asking price, you can find them in the UK for around 50k in pounds. Nice output of 350bhp! although i was quite sure the RS200 had 380bhp with a sweet 211bhp per liter! it's amazing especially as it had the smaller 1.8liter cossie engine. I think it got banned around 1987 for being to powerful and having several accidents in the irish and corsican rallyes!? then it got replaced by the 3 door sierra RS500 cosworth. I love having useless info at the right time

Yeah i'd hit it and call it up the next day

1 - 10 of 10 Posts