·
Registered
1,535 Posts
the volvo s60R will be mine. oh yes. it will be mine.PCC oh yeah

[ 04-28-2003, 05:46 PM: Message edited by: Shiva Chaos ]

·
Registered
195 Posts
didn't they build this eons ago? the Veloce or was that another company?

Anyway, it looks like the old Veloce (whoever built it).

·
Registered
135 Posts
LOL. The first page of the site:
Please choose a language:
English, American English
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Talk about an easy job, translating English to American English...

·
Registered
2,296 Posts

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
a few years ago i saw an 1800 cruising down the street when i was in Florida, and i literally ran down the sidewalk after it to find out what kinda car it was.

i have no idea what kinda power they were packing or anything, but i just completely fell in love with the lines of that car... so nice, so nice

·
Registered
25 Posts
a few years ago i saw an 1800 cruising down the street when i was in Florida, and i literally ran down the sidewalk after it to find out what kinda car it was.

i have no idea what kinda power they were packing or anything, but i just completely fell in love with the lines of that car... so nice, so nice
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">
I love the 1800, one day I will own one, and supercharge it. One day.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">My dad is the origional owner of a black '65 volvo 1800. He actually bought a LHD version in Japan while he was in the Navy and when he was moved back to the US he had it shipped over. I swear in black it looks like a batmobile. He gets people coming up all the time admiring it and asking what it is. It was restored about 5 years ago.

Right now he has a nice b20 (I think that is the right engine code) that was bored out to larger displacement (don't know the exact specs). He does almost all the work and maintenance on it by himself. He may be getting a supercharger with a new engine built for boost in the near future, but we will see.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts