Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend called me today from school and told me she saw a hatchback that looked kinda like my ZX3, but "better" and said that it was a Cehvy and it had Mexico License Plates. Anybody have any idea what she was talking about?

G

·
0 Posts
Could she be referring to the Chevy by Chevrolet.
It's really called Chevy...just somewhat smaller, than the Focus but not better.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by MEXTEP:
Could she be referring to the Chevy by Chevrolet.
It's really called Chevy...just somewhat smaller, than the Focus but not better.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">She did say it just said Chevy on the back of it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Mexico plated Chevy? Definately was Corsa or Astra or Vectra... Why would it be an Aveo? I don't even think that they will sell them in Mexico.

·
Registered
39 Posts
^^^ yeah but those are based on the old Corsa that dates from 1993 and looks nothing like a Focus. The newer Corsa looks like this
but I can't seem to find any pics of the back with the high tail lights...

Seriously though the Focus was not the first to get those high tail lights anyway, remember the GM mini vans? And those of you in Europe, remember the Punto?

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Originally posted by hatched:
Chevy Aveo?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Holy bejeebus!! Who invented a shrink-ray and zapped a Windstar?!?

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
You mean this?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts