Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
What size are the rims on your car and the ones going on?
I can chop them in alittle bit. But I think the second Ford OEM ones are gonna look good.

·
MAKE IT RAIN! ... is that like [email protected](3+/ a [email protected]" and @
7,550 Posts
those 4th wheels, the Dare motorsports ones, I didnt think they sold anymore, their site says they are discontinued the last I checked... they are what I have on my car...

·
Not so Photo Master
6,625 Posts
well then, watch your back

·
7,550 Posts
im just hoping some place still sells them and thats why he's inquiring because one of mine is in bad shape and I want a new one, lol

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You can still get them here in ireland altough they are a copy made by a different company,but i'm not sure what they are called.

·
7,550 Posts
if you could, see if you could get some info on where I could possible order one. Thank you man!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know that the dealership i work in has these wheels for sale so when i'm at work tomorrow i'll try to find out what make they are for you

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
here's another chop you can do for me, can you fit the lip spoiler on the grey mondeo and the lexus style lights to mine plus smooth out the boot lid (truck)putting the number plate in the bumper and put a set of exhaust tailpipes on each side of the back bumper please.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts