Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Seen a guy in a lowered hooked up eclipse (car was litterally 1/2" off the ground) putting a boat in the water by my house, scraping the bottom of the car.

·
Inebriated Pecker Obstructionist
2,958 Posts
David, u r a *******!

·
Not Special Enough
10,540 Posts
Lake Geneva Wisconson. watch yuppies tow jet-skis and small watercraft with Corvettes.

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
David, u r a *******!

I do not own a truck, nor a pair of *kickers....So im not.
. But that civic, I dunno
i am buying a truck, and own a few pairs of boots... does that make me a *******?

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Lake Geneva Wisconson. watch yuppies tow jet-skis and small watercraft with Corvettes.
How do you know about LG? Did you live around there, or visit or sumtin'? I live like 10 mins from there. You are right about the people though. Its the biggest rice town around. Youll see pretty much anything here.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
David, u r a *******!

I do not own a truck, nor a pair of *kickers....So im not.
. But that civic, I dunno
i am buying a truck, and own a few pairs of boots... does that make me a *******?
"What most people call a ******* ain't nothing but a working man ..." Charlie Daniels Band

I believe that the correct term you're looking for is hick.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
haha...yea right! you think this is bad!? my sis had a GEO METRO with a hitch on it! now that is stupid...but then actually i know the reason why the guy that had it before her had it on there. he was old and had a long drive way so he would hook the trash can to it and tow it to the street. still looked funny as hell tho

·
Tarderatoraka: Red-SE-00'
7,592 Posts
Yeah ol Mandark really busted his neck vein when I used the term *******.

Called me a lazy pron watching fatass.
YOU LAZY PRON WATCHING FATASS!!!!

haha..you said it..not me!!

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts
Uhh.. What's wrong with a hitch on a Civic?

I have a hitch in my Omni, and I can pass just about anything on the freeway while towing... uphill... in 5th gear.

·
Registered
176 Posts
How do you know about LG? Did you live around there, or visit or sumtin'? I live like 10 mins from there. You are right about the people though. Its the biggest rice town around. Youll see pretty much anything here.
Whoa! Walworth County, WI representin'! I grew up in Delavan; my folks still live there. Yeah, Lake Geneva is a weird, expensive place and I avoid it.

Tim Hansen

·
Registered
228 Posts
He's probable a rAcer and uses the hitch to pull his tires to the track. We have Miatas, Boxters and Vettes here that pull there tires to events.

Either that, or it was the only thing left at PepBoys that he didn't have.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
My dad has a trailer hitch on his Maxima, and we don't tow anything. Its useful in the city where people like to park on your ass. If they rip their license plate off its not our fault.

·
David Anderson
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
He's probable a rAcer and uses the hitch to pull his tires to the track. We have Miatas, Boxters and Vettes here that pull there tires to events.

Either that, or it was the only thing left at PepBoys that he didn't have.
I have seen that, but they do make hitches that are hidden a little better

1 - 20 of 26 Posts