Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,779 Posts
There's an auction one of the guys from here is hosting on ebay for a smoked clear 3rd. In his auction I think he mentioned that he has clear ones too. Doa search on Ebay for Focus Brake

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I have only seen them for the ZX3 model, not sure if there was one done for the sedans or not. Check www.ebay.com to see if there are any available.

·
Registered
6,779 Posts
There's an auction one of the guys from here is hosting on ebay for a smoked clear 3rd. In his auction I think he mentioned that he has clear ones too. Doa search on Ebay for Focus Brake
I'm quoting myself here, he says he has clear ones to.
Email him

·
Registered
759 Posts
You know I started that, and well they were suppose to be made but most people wanted smoked and in the end the guy was only going to make clear one's

now I have no idea whats going on, I will ask chris next time i see him, it just might happen still

alsoif they do appear expect a $100 or so price tag

·
Registered
288 Posts
You know I started that, and well they were suppose to be made but most people wanted smoked and in the end the guy was only going to make clear one's

now I have no idea whats going on, I will ask chris next time i see him, it just might happen still

alsoif they do appear expect a $100 or so price tag
really thats not too bad (100bux) cause they are limited and it would look o so good.

·
Registered
759 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts