Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
I'll Buy YOUR car for $10,000!!!
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, any sponsor make, or is able to make a custom guage pod setup in the insterment cluster surround?

in my last focus, i had one started:

I currently want a guage on the left side (like the one in the above pic) and a guage on the right side....i also want 2 guages where my SVT aux guages (or coin tray in a regular focus)

Im sure others would want these as well, as I just dont like the guage pod on the A-pillar....it just screams "steal my ****"

·
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone?

i know im not the only one that wants this....

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
i made one like that back in the day heres a pic

·
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
orangeZXT said:
i made one like that back in the day heres a pic

yes, just like this, but with pods on both sides.

and 2 in the coin bin/svt aux guage location.

who wants to make some?

·
Registered
730 Posts
I have a few extra interior parts laying around that I am going to fiberglass up. I'm working on a radio surround with a gauge where the ashtray used to be and then I am going to to a dual pod setup gauge surround. I don't know when it will be done since I am just one person but I can message you when I complete it and see if you are still interested.

·
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
interested.

and have a core if needed.

please post up pics and details when your done.

·
Premier Sponsor
1,192 Posts
I have a spare 3-gauge setup available if you are interested.

It puts one gauge where the trunk-release button is, and 2 where the coin-tray is.
It was never painted, but needs some touch-up fiberglass work where the coin-tray is. I believe I paid someone $150 for it years ago. Shoot me an offer for it.

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
i have a spare and the rings i may make one soon and thanks blueovaldave i made 3 of them they all found a home on FJ :(

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
i have a spare and the rings i may make one soon and thanks blueovaldave i made 3 of them they all found a home on FJ :(
I think you made my 2 gauge coin tray pod I have. I should have bought the single gauge from you when you had them but figured I would never need a 3rd gauge. Now I am
getting ready to run a 2 gauge pod on the pillar for oil temp and air/fuel.

Figured with as much track time as I get now I better err on teh side of safe.

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
yea my garage is free of cars now so i may make 1 or 2 more of these i just have to find the time to go out there :(

·
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have a spare 3-gauge setup available if you are interested.

It puts one gauge where the trunk-release button is, and 2 where the coin-tray is.
It was never painted, but needs some touch-up fiberglass work where the coin-tray is. I believe I paid someone $150 for it years ago. Shoot me an offer for it.
sent you a pm regarding this a few days ago.......

·
Premier Sponsor
1,192 Posts
pics, and dibs if i like it.

As I mentioned needs a touchup on the fiberglass/filler on the coin tray bottom area.

I believe the maker of this lived in upstate NY. Its been close to 5 years since I bought it.

*SOLD*

Cheers,
Brian

1 - 20 of 24 Posts