Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i can [email protected]#$%#@ beleive you guys,always preachin bout how the jet os so good and how theres so much information and everbody is so damn friendly,and noone can answerme a small question of how to port a damn throttle body,if there was a post on how someone apc taillights didnt fit everyone would be all over that knockin apc or if someone soent hours putting halos on $300 lights youd read,but when some one wants some real help you can give them a quik hand and a lil info CHRIST!!

·
Registered
591 Posts
use the search functon

kick back man

just check out focushacks.com it has full detailed instructions for basicall EVERY mod for the focus

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
sit ubu, sit

damn son, you take the throttle body off, pretty self explanitory, apply the putty or whatever you happen to choose (you don't have too many options). Grab your dremel, and grind off the lip over the butterfly, it hangs over, its pretty damn self explanitory...then grind those little fins off...cuz you can...

Thanks for the APC insult, atleast I know how to use the search function...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey artin,you did help me,thanx i apreeciate it.i did a search all i could come up with was manifold porting and i went to focushacks and couldint find it there either

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
he guys thanx alot thats all i was asking for and by the way it wasnt an insult i dont have anyproblem with apc,mostly cus i know how to install parts correctly

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
I don't care much for APC....either way....you came across as being rude

1 - 7 of 7 Posts