Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is me a few months ago. My friend who was taking the picture thought i was gonna land on him... but i had it all planned out

Quality coulda been better on the pic, oh well.

[ 05-24-2003, 04:15 AM: Message edited by: DirtyFocusZX3 ]

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
your right that is a good picture

·
Registered
7,351 Posts

My attempt at fixing it...

·
Registered
534 Posts
I see a photoshop opportunity arrising

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Kool_ZX3:
Cool ****, What 4 wheeler is it??
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Its a Honda Rancher with 25" Mud Bugs ... not swampers jeez David

I have a better quality copy of the pic, but its pretty big.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Originally posted by DirtyFocusZX3:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Kool_ZX3:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Its a Honda Rancher with 25" Mud Bugs ... not swampers jeez David

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Rancher eh?? What year is it, Never heard of it, probably did but must of slipped my mind.Hey man do that with a 400EX

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by Kool_ZX3:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by DirtyFocusZX3:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Kool_ZX3:

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Rancher eh?? What year is it, Never heard of it, probably did but must of slipped my mind.Hey man do that with a 400EX
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Its a 2000. Its not a sport quad, thats probably why you havnt heard of it? Man i sure have beat the crud out of it, but it keeps coming back for more. I would love to do that on a 400EX
or a Bombardier DS650 Baja.. but now im just dreaming.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Originally posted by DirtyFocusZX3:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by DirtyFocusZX3:

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Its a 2000. Its not a sport quad, thats probably why you havnt heard of it? Man i sure have beat the crud out of it, but it keeps coming back for more. I would love to do that on a 400EX
or a Bombardier DS650 Baja.. but now im just dreaming.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Yea, I got a modded 400EX(mostly engine), I do it all the time. My Focus may not scare me with its power, but that thing SURE DOES!!

·
Registered
972 Posts
I was wondering about 4 wheelers. My girlfriend and her entire family all got new Polarises. all sportsmans she got a 330, her dad got a 500, grandpa got a 500(haha) uncle got a 700. They seem pretty nice but I was wondering who leads the market in quality and price and all that?

~Steve

1 - 13 of 13 Posts