Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if there are any bad ass body kits out there that would look good on a sedan, I want to keep the foglights and the side markers, I know there is the evo I like the way it looks but have not seen it on a vehicle yet only in magazines, so if you have any pics of what kit you have on your car please post them.

Thanks

·
Registered
556 Posts
Can't find the pics but there's the xenon kit, wings west, or you can mix match. the front is the same for all, sides you can get with most and a rear skirt would be universal as well

·
Registered
556 Posts
wouldn't take much...from what I heard the sides are the only things that would give you trouble & they're pretty close...look for the sedan that was at FOTB in SoCal in either team rigz or in the SoCal forum & ask him...his car is DOPE

·
Registered
96 Posts
wouldn't take much...from what I heard the sides are the only things that would give you trouble & they're pretty close...look for the sedan that was at FOTB in SoCal in either team rigz or in the SoCal forum & ask him...his car is DOPE

No its not a Saleen Kit, but I think this is the Sedan Metioned above the Front is Lumma, and I think the sides and rear are Xenon. His name here on Jet is FOKUSED.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
That is definately not the Saleen kit, I saw the saleen kit personally today, and it looks sicker than that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts