Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a pic of this cell phone holder on some webpage...I think the company is Danish but don't qoute me on that....anyone know if they sell these in the states and if so where I can order one?....I sent an email to the company and have yet to get a reply

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
How many do you want? What color? They can be purchased at any car stereo shop in europe. One of my good friends has a shop.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just want one,grey.....check on a price for me if ya would
....maybe some other ppl would be interested in one...then we can do a group buy from your friend

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
I think they are about 30 euros I will check today

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think they are about 30 euros I will check today
thank you kind sir!

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
Oh and it does not come with the black plastic piece it is only the gray part. Normally no drilling it SHOULD clip in. Hama I think is one company that makes it.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just like the way it looks....I hate trying to find my phone after it pops out of the cup holder or falls off my seat

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Hmmm i wanna see a pic from the drivers seat. Looks pretty cool, wanna get my XM mounted on it.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I have one that I mounted my XM too.

·
Ho, ho, ho... Green Giant
4,287 Posts
only thind i don't like is that it's on the passenger side, which means i have to reach that much farther over and take my eyes off the road.

ProClip also makes a nice unit for the focus. it's a little hard to see in the pic, but the unit clips on between the gauge trim piece and the seam that runs under the vents and above the stereo.

http://www.proclipusa.com/?sectionpath=1...amp;p_year=2002

The system is pretty slick. you buy the car mount and then buy whatever mount you need for the device. i have one right now for my iPod, but i could turn around and buy one for my cell phone. the fit and finish is unreal. a little pricey, granted, but well worth it IMO.

Mike

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
That one is on a Eurospec Focus as well.

·
[dd] - Dentless Dave
8,742 Posts
Got a buddy with that in his SVT that he put his PDA on. Very nice looking for anyone interested!

dave!!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
only thind i don't like is that it's on the passenger side, which means i have to reach that much farther over and take my eyes off the road.

ProClip also makes a nice unit for the focus. it's a little hard to see in the pic, but the unit clips on between the gauge trim piece and the seam that runs under the vents and above the stereo.

http://www.proclipusa.com/?sectionpath=1...amp;p_year=2002

The system is pretty slick. you buy the car mount and then buy whatever mount you need for the device. i have one right now for my iPod, but i could turn around and buy one for my cell phone. the fit and finish is unreal. a little pricey, granted, but well worth it IMO.

Mike
I like the proclip also but since I live in Arizona I kinda need that air vent lol

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
whats that display in the pocket next to the gauges?
Trip computer I believe.

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
Clock

1 - 20 of 26 Posts