Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Simple question... are the Corbeau CR1s worth the extra $80 over the Corbeau A4s?

Thanks. Hopefully somebody has sat in both...

·
Registered
537 Posts
Well, I am a skinny and tall guy so the A-4's are better for me. They are designed for a narrow waist and for minimal headroom applications.

Ihave a 32" waist and am 6'1" so I need the room for my helmet

If you are thicker.. and maybe not as tall I would go with a diff seat prolly

·
Registered
143 Posts
Sweet, i was wondering if my skinny ass would be sliding around in the A4's, 6'2"/140lbs, sounds like those will be in after x-mas

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
I'm 6'4 205lbs. I got a 33 waiste and the CR1s were my choice, and I have yet to complain about them. Great fit. I guess when it comes down to it it is more a cosmetic issue. the A4 seem overall a lil slimmer than the CR1 apearance wise.

CR1

A4

matter of fact, I know a couple guys that went from the A4 to the CR1. They claimed the CR1 is actually a lil more comfortable and due to the higher bottom supports.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The CR1 def looks better than the A4 I was just wondering if it was worth the extra cash for anything other than looks.

·
Illage Vidiot
2,601 Posts
I personally like the look of the A4's and those are the ones i am getting. I am also tall and skinny, and when my buddy got them they fit like a glove to, he on the other hand being short and stout hatted to sit in them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts