Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Corbeau\'s

Do you guys have any adjustable seats that are 5pt harness capable? Also do the CR1's or A4's come in a wide option? I stopped by yesterday and picked up a rear strut bar, and the TRS's were so damn comfy, I might end up getting those. BTW, I love the service.

·
Registered
24,330 Posts
Re: Corbeau\'s

Do you guys have any adjustable seats that are 5pt harness capable? Also do the CR1's or A4's come in a wide option? I stopped by yesterday and picked up a rear strut bar, and the TRS's were so damn comfy, I might end up getting those. BTW, I love the service.
Glad you could stop by.
I don't recall if the seats you mentioned have wide options (I'm at home). Actually, I'm pretty sure the A4 does not. I'll have to have Steve answer this, as he's more up on the seat options than I. If he doesn't answer sometime this weekend, he'll see this on Monday.

·
Registered
424 Posts

Ok, The CR1 & A4 & TRS are all available in a Wide option. So whichever you prefer... Of course the CR1 and A4 seats are alot tighter fit though.

Just let us know... Thanks

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I can fit the seat as long as the wide option widens it to at least a 40-44 waist. I am wearing a 42 pant right now so you know. Also is there anyway that any of those three can be had with a slot for the 5pt of a harness?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts