Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has these mods and has dyno'd. I will be going to the track for the first time wednesday, but don't have any time soon to get to a dyno. C'mon, help me out.
I just want to know about what I can rate my horsepower at when I run wednesday.

FS race header
FS flex pipe
Magnaflow exhaust
AEM cai
AFX udp
Crower stage 1 cams
Fidanza cam gears (not tuned, set at 0,-2)
Ford Racing plug wires

·
Registered
294 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by djvash:
I was wondering if anyone has these mods and has dyno'd. I will be going to the track for the first time wednesday, but don't have any time soon to get to a dyno. C'mon, help me out.
I just want to know about what I can rate my horsepower at when I run wednesday.

FS race header
FS flex pipe
Magnaflow exhaust
AEM cai
AFX udp
Crower stage 1 cams
Fidanza cam gears (not tuned, set at 0,-2)
Ford Racing plug wires
<hr></blockquote>

With those i'd say you should have like 140 or so at the wheels, but you've got untuned cam gears, which means you could have 100 whp. Get those things tuned to get your power that you've paid for!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, that's about what I was thinking. You are totally correct about the cam gears. When I first had them on I was making zero power up high, I could mash the throttle down and not go anywhere! I'm actually going to install the cams tomorrow, and try to get a good feel from the cam gears. Then I'll be at the track wednesday!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts